- Go to the ‘Terminal' application. (Make sure you’ve set a password as described in Installing the Warehouse’ 4 and 5.)
- Enter the command
devel-suand press Enter.
This will give you root privileges in your Terminal.
- Enter your password
zypper rr adaptation0
- Install a package using
pkcon install package-name. See below for a list of
- List of recommended packages:
Installing the OnePlus One "Never Settle" Ambience
- Open the ‘Settings’ application.
- Tap ‘Untrusted software’.
- Make sure it’s enabled. Accept the License agreement if needed.
- Open the ‘Browser’ application and go to «this link»
- Download the RPM named: harbour-ambience-oneplus-0.1.2-0.3.noarch.rpm
- When download is complete, you will be notified.
Click the notification, it will open the ‘Transfers’ panel.
- Click the downloaded file and tap Install.
- If this doesn’t work. Go to the ‘Terminal’ application and type:
devel-su pkcon install-local Downloads/harbour-ambience-oneplus-0.1.2-0.3.noarch.rpm
- Enter password
- Confirm with typing Y, when asked if you want to install harbour-ambience-oneplus.
- To select the Ambience go to ‘Settings’ application.
- Select ‘Ambiences’ from the list.
- ‘Never Settle’ should be on the bottom of the list.
Installing WhatsAppCurrently it looks like there are only unofficial WhatsApp clients available.
-> for reference see this forumpost
I found it on the Jollausers Blog