Closed requested to merge dependabot/bundler/pg-1.3.2 into master
Bumps pg from 0.21.0 to 1.3.2.
Sourced from pg's changelog.
== v1.3.2 [2022-02-14] Lars Kanis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancel only active query after failing transaction. #430 This avoids an incompatibility with pgbouncer since pg-1.3.0.
- Fix String objects with non-applied encoding when using COPY or record decoders. #427
- Update Windows fat binary gem to PostgreSQL-14.2.
- Improve extconf.rb checks to reduces the number of compiler calls.
- Add a check for PGRES_PIPELINE_SYNC, to make sure the library version and the header files are PostgreSQL-14+. #429
== v1.3.1 [2022-02-01] Michael Granger ged@FaerieMUD.org
- Fix wrong handling of socket writability on Windows introduced in #417. This caused starvation in conn.put_copy_data.
- Fix error in PG.version_string(true). #419
- Fix a regression in pg 1.3.0 where Ruby 2.x busy-looping any fractional seconds for every wait. #420
- Raise an error when conn.copy_data is used in nonblocking mode.
== v1.3.0 [2022-01-20] Michael Granger ged@FaerieMUD.org
- Print some install help if libpq wasn't found. #396 This should help to pick the necessary package without googling.
- Update Windows fat binary gem to OpenSSL-1.1.1m and PostgreSQL-14.1.
- Add binary Windows gems for Ruby 3.0 and 3.1.
- Make the library path of libpq available in ruby as PG::POSTGRESQL_LIB_PATH and add it to the search paths on Windows similar to +rpath+ on Unix systems. #373
- Fall back to pkg-config if pg_config is not found. #380
- Add option to extconf.rb to disable nogvl-wrapping of libpq functions. All methods (except PG::Connection.ping) are nonblocking now, so that GVL unlock is in theory no longer necessary. However it can have some advantage in concurrency, so that GVL unlock is still enabled by default. Use:
- gem inst pg -- --disable-gvl-unlock
aae9eb2Update my gem signing certificate to use a 3072 bit key
55bbb04Update pg-1.3.2 release notes
06da07aMerge pull request #431 from larskanis/fix-430
57260f5Cancel only active query after failing transaction
a097643Update VERSION to 1.3.2
f903686Update History.rdoc for pg-1.3.2
be52846Add my X.509 cert to be used for gem releases
c694a31Merge branches 'update-postgres' and 'improve_extconf'
a80d786Point the error_message tests on Windows to PostgreSQL-15
6b534a3Update to PostgreSQL-14.2
- Additional commits viewable in compare view