Bumps pg from 1.3.3 to 1.3.4.
Sourced from pg's changelog.
== v1.3.4 [2022-03-10] Lars Kanis email@example.com
- Don't leak IO in case of connection errors. #439 Previously it was kept open until the PG::Connection was garbage collected.
- Fix a performance regession in conn.get_result noticed in single row mode. #442
- Fix occasional error Errno::EBADF (Bad file descriptor) while connecting. #444
- Fix compatibility of res.stream_each* methods with Fiber.scheduler. #446
- Remove FL_TEST and FL_SET, which are MRI-internal. #437
- Allow pgresult_stream_any to be used by sequel_pg. #443
a2f34e3Bump VERSION to 1.3.4
823d890Add release notes for pg-1.3.4
2821bf7Merge pull request #446 from ged/scheduler-stream
82724e3Fix compatibility of res.stream_each_* methods
ed5dbc8No need to scan args in async_get_last_result
9d3b1dfMerge pull request #445 from ged/block-without-consume
7dd19cbDon't read from socket when data is pending in conn.block
8ad8754Merge pull request #443 from jeremyevans/sequel_pg_stream_any
7209b05Merge pull request #440 from larskanis/close-on-error
cc476b0Merge pull request #444 from ged/add-ssl
- Additional commits viewable in compare view